Website terms and conditions
Disclaimer of warranties and Limitation of liability
- All information found on this website (including copy, photos, graphics, audio, links, etc.) is summary in nature, and is provided without warranties of any kind, and intended for general information only. Open Energi Limited ("OE") reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to amend or withdraw any information published on this website.
- Subject to paragraph 4, OE HEREBY EXCLUDES ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIM, LOSS, DEMANDS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT OR MATERIALS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE (whether such claims, loss, demands or damages were foreseeable, known or otherwise), including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage; loss of actual or anticipated profits (including loss of profits on contracts); loss of revenue; loss of business; loss of opportunity; loss of anticipated savings; loss of goodwill; loss of reputation; loss of damage to or corruption of data; loss of use of money or otherwise, and whether or not advised of the possibility of such claim, loss demand or damages and whether arising in tort (including negligence), contract or otherwise.
- This website may contain links to third party sites. Access to any other Internet site linked to this website is at the user's own risk and OE is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice or statements made on these sites. OE provides these links merely as a convenience and the inclusion of such links does not imply an endorsement.
- Nothing in this website disclaimer excludes or limits OE's liability for: (a) death or personal injury caused by OE's negligence (or that of its employees, agents or directors); or (b) the tort of deceit; or (c) any liability which may not be limited or excluded by law.
- The use of this website is governed by English law and you and OE irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
OE collects email addresses and other personal information submitted through the contact us form on this site. We do not sell this personal information to others and we will not disclose your personal information except where we are obliged to do so or allowed to do so by law, or where we need to do so in order to run our business (for instance where we outsource services or other people process data for us).
General Terms & Revenue Share Methodology
OE’s General Terms set out the basis on which OE cooperates with customers to provide frequency response services to the National Grid plc. Our General Terms are available here.
Smart Partner Terms
These Smart Partner Terms set out the basis on which OE co-operates with Smart Partners to promote, market and sell OE’s Technology to customers. Our Smart Partner Terms are available here.
OE trading as Open Energi is a limited company registered in England 03838585. VAT No. GB 794 999 236.
Our Registered Office is at 1 Pemberton Row, London EC4A 3BG.