As we prepare to release the next generation of our platform, Dynamic Demand 2.0, we’re looking for a talented data scientist to join our team.
Dynamic Demand 2.0 connects any asset with energy flexibility to any market or energy optimisation service. Under the hood, it collects second-by-second data from all our assets and applies machine learning and optimisation techniques to manage the assets’ power consumption.
Working in our small data science team, closely with our software engineers and commercial team, we’ll help you develop your technical skills in the best technologies out there whilst also providing you with an exciting, challenging, and commercially vital undertaking to work on from day one!
- Degree with high numerical content (PhD preferred)
- Experience analysing timeseries data
- Commercial experience applying machine learning techniques
- Good knowledge of Python
- Good knowledge of SQL (bonus: Microsoft SQL Server)
A few things that would be nice to have but not crucial
- Experience in the energy sector
- Experience with Apache Spark or Apache Flink
- Experience with distributed source control (git)
- Exposure to cloud computing
Please send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com.
Due to the quantity of applications we receive, we regret that we are unable to give specific feedback on unsuccessful applications.